Virtual Administration + Certified ServiceM8 Partner
Providing small businesses with professional, reliable & high quality virtual services.
I am an independent virtual administration contractor & ServiceM8 Partner with 9 years experience in Administration, Account Management, Banking, Finance & Lending.
I am based in Young NSW, a Mum of 2 beautiful, busy boys & a gorgeous little girl, I am very fortunate to be surrounded by a wonderful, supportive partner & (rather large) family. I am extremely organised and love to help people do the same.
My business model allows me to service anyone in the whole of Australia (Cool hey!?) Although my work is predominantly completed remotely, I do see great importance in face-to-face contact and will endeavour to meet with my local clients on a regular basis.
It is my personal commitment to provide the best possible service to my clients, I put tremendous emphasis on providing professional, reliable & high-quality virtual services.
The Office Lady launched in 2018 and I am extremely excited to build great business relationships, use my existing knowledge and skills to do something I love & have the opportunity to learn every day.
Services & packages are tailored to your business needs and industry requirements
Job Management Integration
CRM & Data Entry
Cloud file management
Create survey's & reports
Accounts receivable & payable
Calendar & booking scheduling
Create documents, spreadsheets, forms
The Ultimate Job Management System
for Trades & Service Businesses
Various package options avaliable
WHY HIRE A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
• No leave pay, tax, superannuation or other employee benefits
• Only pay for the hours you need
• Flexible hours depending on your demand
• No need to find office space
• Uses own stationery, computer, internet & other office supplies
• Has a wide skill set & understanding of business administration
• Saves time & money on staff training & uniforms
• Covered by own Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance
• Unlike a traditional employee, a VA can be hired as an ongoing contractor or for a one off project
• A Virtual Assistant is self employed - she cares about her business & yours, she wants you to tell others about her business - this translates to superior service